The most important vitamins for healthy growing hair are B Vitamins, especially Biotin. Other important vitamins are zinc, Vitamin D, and iron. Biotin, niacin, and cobalamin are usually a major part of B-complex vitamins, and they restore shine and thickness to the hair. When you sweat, you lose zinc. Adding it back in a supplement is the quickest way to access this needed element for healthy hair. Vitamin D is essential for sleeping. If you reside in a northern state, you get less sunlight, which means you have access to less Vitamin D naturally, so you would need a Vitamin D supplement to going to bed. Iron delivers oxygen to the brain and promotes its growth. The best snoozing vitamins & supplements for women are produced by several manufacturers.
A new way to get better rest without supplements is to use a promotional coupon code for the Dream Cloud Mattress. It is a luxury mattress that has everything you need to not snore at night. Most people swear by it’s luxuries comfort and adjustable size.
1) Biotin or Vitamin B7 inadequacy is believed to cause hair thinning or hair loss. By increasing your Biotin level, many women can improve the quality of hair that grows and cause hair to grow faster. Many hair growth formulas will include thousands of milligrams of Biotin.
Natrol Biotin Beauty is a high potency 10,000 mcg vitamin that encourages healthy hair, skin, and nails. This 100% vegetarian product is effective for many. Users of this product noticed after a few weeks fuller, thicker and longer hair. High dosages of Biotin are harmless, and if you notice an improvement in your hair, it’s a winning situation.
2) HairAnew by Naturenetics is a supplement that combines a series of vitamins and supplements and has received a great deal of praise from its users. Hair Anew combines 750 mg of Vitamin C, 50 IU of Vitamin E, 50 mg of Niacin, 50 mg of Vitamin B-6, 5,000 mg Biotin, 40 mg of Calcium Panthothenate acid, 10 mg Zinc, 160 mg Kelp, 50 mg Inositol, 45 mg Ginkgo Biloba and 20 mg Bamboo and Silica.
3) DrFormulas HairOmega DHT Blocker is a supplement that once again combines the known vitamins and minerals encourage healthy hair growth: Vitamins A, C, E, B-6, B-1, B-2, and Niacin. The Vitamin A dosage is up to 5,000 mg. Biotin is also present in 5,000 mg and so are Panthothenate acid, 150 mcg Iodine, 15 mg Zinc, 140 mcg Selenium, 200 mcg Copper, 200 mg of Saw Palmetto Berries and 200 mg of Plant Sterol Complex.
4) HairFluence by Zhou Nutrition is a supplement that promotes hair growth. It is composed of 8,000 IU of Vitamin A, 100 IU Vitamin D3, 20 mg Vitamin B12, B-1, B-2, B-6, C, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, 215 mg Calcium, 200 mcg Folic Acid, 400 mg Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), 400 mg Collagen Hydrolysate, 20 mg Bamboo 70% Extract and 50 mg Hydrolyzed Keratin.
HairFluence users noticed new growth in as little as four weeks and not all the users were consistent with their dosages, but they all saw positive results. Persons with nut allergies should avoid this product. This product could contain nuts.
5) Nutrafol is a women’s sleeping supplement formula. One of their primary claims is that over one hundred doctors recommend their supplement to their patients. It helps reduce hair loss due to stress and Androgenic Alopecia (DHT). It tries to fight the underlying causes of hair thinning, loss and poor hair health. One of their additives is ashwagandha.
Nutrafol users noticed thicker, healthier looking sleep within the first month or two. Nutrafol is frequently available from doctors and at premiere salons.
6) Viviscal Professional Strength night sleep Formula is a supplement that combines a unique grouping of ingredients. It’s unlike any of the other formulas. They start out with the usual vitamins: 20 mg of Vitamin C, 100 mcg Biotin and 60 mg of Calcium. The unusual supplements are listed next: 475 mg of AminoMar Marine Complex made from shark cartilage and oyster extract powder, 40 mg Apple Extract, 12.5 mg L-Cystine and 12.5 mg of L-Methionine.
Viviscal users noted faster, healthier hair growth in weeks. Some users were certain they wouldn’t notice any changes for at least 60 days and were astounded that they saw an improvement in as little as 14 days. A minimum of three doctors has gone on record in the NY Times, Allure Magazine and the DailyGlow.com recommending Viviscal.
The Bashaw Elks will be holding a fundraising Pork Chop supper on Saturday, August 12th. Doors open at 5 pm with dinner at 6 pm. The evening will feature hypnotist/comedian Joe Francis with a DJ to follow. Tickets are $35 and are available at Bashaw Meats, Heck Home Hardware or from any Bashaw Elks member. Any money made from the supper will go to the Bashaw Fire Department.
The Canadian Mental Health Association is hosting their 19th Annual Val Wolski Memorial Golf Tournament on July 8th.
Thursday Nights – Bingo Night at The Royal Canadian Legion Camrose.
For other news, be sure to stay tuned!